Communications Master Class Series 2024
The objective of the Communications Master Class is to improve communication and messaging between a business and its clients and potential clients. Delivered in a lively and engaging series of seminars, the programme takes participants through many facets of personal communication, guaranteeing that they will substantially improve their performance in sales, in business communication and in reporting up and across their organisations. The training will be delivered by Gavin Duffy & Associates in highly practical workshops, the content of which can be tailored to attendees needs and requirements.
Module 3: Becoming a Coaching Leader
When: 14th February 2024
Where: County Wexford Chamber of Commerce, Hill Street, Wexford Town
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Facilitator: Orlaith Carmody (EMCC Senior Practitioner) – https://www.linkedin.com/in/orlaithcarmody/
County Wexford Chamber Members €90
This half-day programme is designed for managers, supervisors and people leaders who wish to support the development of teams and individuals through understanding and using coaching conversations and tools in their everyday work.
A highly practical interactive programme, during which we use a variety of exercises and models to deliver best practice including:
- The potential impact of a coaching style on employee self-direction, satisfaction, engagement and retention
- What makes a coaching leader or manager?
- Developing active listening and powerful questioning skills
- Understanding the GROW model
- Becoming solutions rather than problem focused
- Getting started as a coaching leader or manager
Following this programme you will:
- Fully understand the business case for coaching – why this style of leadership is a fit for our times
- Understand basic theory of coaching and why it is important
- Comfortably use coaching techniques and tools in your everyday interactions with your people
- Spot and maximise coachable moments and coaching opportunities
- See the emergence of a more confident and focused team
- See an improved atmosphere and greater productivity
- Feel happier in your engagement with your teams