This award is for candidates who wish to teach any type of vocational course in the further education sector. Gainfort Academy facilitates the training practice hours for candidates wishing to teach in the Hair, Beauty, or Complementary Therapy sector.
Guided Learning Hours – 122
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education
- Understanding assessment in education and training
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
24/06/23 – 17/12/2023
10am – 4pm
Course fees including text book and ITEC final Certification
Prior Qualification Requirements
Candidates should have a level 3 (level 5 Irish National Framework) Qualification or skills in the subject you intend to teach, though a qualification is optional. All applications are subject to an informal interview before securing a place on the course. You must have competent reading and writing skills in the English language.
Candidates can attend on site or dial in via zoom
On successful completion of your Level 3 Course, you will be eligible to work as a tutor. This course also provides progression opportunities towards Level 4 & 5 studies of tutoring if you are looking to further develop your skills and qualifications as a tutor.
- Continuous Assessment
- IQA and EQA visits (Online & In Person – ITEC Dependent) Based on yearly