Overview: This Manual Handling Instructor QQI Level 6 training course is a 5 Day public programme, designed to provide the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence to effectively design and deliver manual handling instruction in the workplace.
Format: 5 Days- 5 days onsite in County Wexford Chamber Offices, Hill Street, Co. Wexford
Dates: TBC 2023, 9.30-5pm
- Legislative Requirements and Health Benefit
- Anatomy and Back Care
- Ergonomic Principles and Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling Principles and Techniques
- Planning and Design of Manual Handling Training Programmes
- Delivery of Manual Handling
Complete the enquiry form to express interest for our next course.