|Date||Location||Price / Members Price||Places||Trainer||Book Online or Enquire|
|29th September 2021 @ 9.30-12.30||Online||€ 45.00 / € 45.00||9 available||RedTrain|
Aims and objectives
Overview of Responsive Behaviours, Triggers, patterns, types, changes physically, psychologically, and Holistic needs.
Introductions online, Sound check, picture check, interactions functioning.
How Staff can interact ’Ask a Question’
Content and Objectives
- Overview of Responsive Behaviours/Behaviour of Concern- Pattern and Triggers in tandem with HIQA standards
- Physical, Psychological and Psychosocial barriers that can Trigger Responsive Behaviours
- Using the PINCH ME (national) to guide assessment of Responsive Behaviours awareness intrinsic and extrinsic factors that may cause a responsive behaviour
- Explore alternative approaches to manage responsive behaviours- What can be done differently?
- Explore patterns of behaviour and intervention. Using (ABC approach) approach.
- Understand de-escalation techniques & explore practical approaches to management of care for residents display responsive behaviours that require a responsive approach.
- Explore a debriefing model (COPING) to support resident and staff post incidents.
- Outline Importance of assessment and care planning relating to consistency of the team and view with the team.
The online platform is professional Zoom Training. This facilitates many participants at any time and can be accessed from Home if staff have a Laptop/Phone and internet access It is importance that staff can have access and internet connection. Zoom may be more assessable from a smart Phone to access training.