Course duration 3 days 9.30-16.30 via Zoom
Dates: Feb 7th, 14th, 21st
The Management of Food Safety Course – Level 3
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to formulate and implement a comprehensive food safety management system in the workplace. You will also have achieved the standard necessary to organize the required training for staff.
Participants will be fluent in both the principles and practices of effective food hygiene management.
The course involves a written examination on the final day. Participants are also required to submit a project one month after completion of the Management of Food Hygiene course.
- Basic Microbiology, Food Poisoning & Food Borne Disease
- Personal Hygiene
- Purchasing, Delivery and Storage
- Food Preparation and Cooking & Reheating
- Holding, Display, Service and Preservation
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Food Safety Legislation
- Pest Control
- Design and Construction of Food Premises and Equipment
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- Training Documentation and Records
- Course Revision and Examination Information
Environmental Health Association of Ireland (EHAI)