|Date||Location||Price / Members Price||Places||Trainer||Book Online or Enquire|
|11th May 2021 @ 9.30-4.30||Online||€ 295.00 / € 295.00||10 available|
Dates: 11th, 12th & 13th May. In addition, each participant will receive a personalised 1 to 1 coaching session. We will give you individual feedback on your delivery style to boost your impact, influence & confidence. Individual tips and techniques including voice coaching. Coaching session is a 2 hour online session.
(Price includes QQI certification fee)
It equips your staff to train existing & new procedures.
- To understand how adults learn
- Learn how to design a training session for maximum impact
- Know how to get your message across to everyone in the group
- Learn techniques to check transfer of skills & knowledge
- Develop step by step approach for evaluating training
- Develop presentation and delivery skills to motivate your group
Who is this course for?
- Anyone already responsible for training
- Any team member who wants to improve their skillset
- Staff who are new to training others
Structure of The Programme
- The programme will be delivered online
- 3x I day Online workshops -3 Days
- I x One-To-One coaching session to support learners prepare & deliver a 10 minute training tutorial. The course is highly interactive and involves a combination of delivery and learning methods; online training, self-study, one -to -one coaching & practical activities.
The trainer will supply an online manual and resources to support your learning.
- QQI Assessment
Students are assessed on 3 elements : a project, a learner record, and a practical skills demonstration.
The details of the assignments (title, word count, date for submission, etc.) will be given to you by the tutor for your particular course, as will the details of the skills demonstration.
- QQI Criteria
The course is approved by QQI, Quality and Qualifications Ireland.
To achieve this level, students must submit their assignment(s), and demonstrate the ability to deliver and evaluate in a practical skills demonstration. The assignment will be submitted by the designated date ( 6 weeks after completion of the final workshop) and assessed externally.
Note: The Assessment Briefs will be given to you by your course tutor, including all submission details
- We are committed to supporting you throughout this programme from the time you sign up throughout the workshops and all the way through to submission. The one- to -one coaching is designed to give you extra support with tailored feedback on your practical skills demonstration.