Share – Experience – Learn
What is the HR Leaders Forum?
The HR Forum provides an opportunity for HR professionals to share and learn. The Forum has been established following many requests by HR Managers to provide a space to offload, share experiences, gain further insights in specific HR areas and to meet like-minded professionals from a variety of sectors throughout County Wexford.
Who is it for?
The Forum is for anyone who is responsible for HR duties in their organisation and would benefit from the experience of other HR professionals throughout a variety of sectors within County Wexford.
Where and when?
The Network’s first HR Leader’s Forum will take place in-person in the County Wexford Chamber Offices on Tuesday 13th December from 9.00am to 11am.
What to expect?
- Opportunity to meet and network with like-minded HR professionals
- A safe space to chat openly about current challenges and issues
- Opportunity to learn and get ideas from each other
- Informal environment that promotes positive interactions
The Flow of the Forum:
- Q&A – what question do you need answered i.e. employment law etc.?
- Case Studies – bring a situation that you need direction and clarity on
- Areas for opportunities and progression