Coordinating Safety at Construction Stage
Course Dates: Wed 10th 17th 24th Jan 2024.
Enniscorthy Enterprise & Tech. Centre, Milehouse Road Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford. Eir Code: Y21 D8W6
Participants will receive a Sensible Safety certification in Coordinating Safety at Construction Stage.
3 days – 9.30am – 4.30pm
This training will equip the learner with knowledge, skills and competence to supervise project at construction stage.
One successful completion, the learner will be able to:
- Define and understand the role, responsibilities and liabilities of the following duty holders:
- Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP),
- Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS),
- Explain and implement the role of PSCS in the site project safety management.
- Develop the Construction Stage Health and Safety Plan in consultation with other duty holders.
- Create, Develop and Evaluate key safety documentation require to manage a project such as
- Company Safety Statement
- Site Specific Risk Assessment
- Method Statement
- Safe Plans of Action
- Understand Key Roles:
- Project Managers
- Safety Advisors
- Site Foreman
- Explain the process of Project Close Out and the provision by Contractors/Sub-Contractors of the relevant written information for the Project Safety File.
- Understand the importance of employee involvement, consultation and communication in site safety management systems.
- Be familiar with all up to date legal requirements relating to construction projects.